TLF is pleased to announce that five of our attorneys have been recognized by Super Lawyers 2023. Only 5% of attorneys are recognized as Super Lawyers and only 2.5% of attorneys are Rising Stars, an honor for attorneys age 40 or younger or attorneys practicing for 10 years or less.
2023 Kentucky and Ohio Super Lawyers
- Jennifer L. Lawrence – Medical Malpractice – Plaintiff
- Robert D. Lewis – Medical Malpractice – Plaintiff
- Patrick J. Beirne – Medical Malpractice – Plaintiff
- Anne L. Gilday – Personal Injury – Plaintiff
2023 Kentucky and Ohio Super Lawyers Rising Stars
- Kara M. Harp – Medical Malpractice Plaintiff
Each year, Super Lawyers evaluates lawyers nationwide. Candidates are measured against 12 indicators of peer recognition and professional achievement. Nominees from more than 70 practice areas are considered. The patented multiphase selection process is rigorous and includes:
- Peer nominations
- Independent research by Super Lawyers
- Evaluations from a highly credentialed panel of attorneys
Lawyers are selected to Super Lawyers lists in all 50 states and Washington, D.C.
TLF is proud of our attorneys’ Super Lawyers recognition.