Helping Your Family Rebuild Your Lives After A Serious Truck Accident
When a semitruck or 18-wheeler goes out of control on I-75 or I-71, the damage to people can be extraordinary – spinal cord injuries, chemical burns, brain damage injuries, multiple broken bones, traumatic amputations. Both the medical injuries and the accident circumstances are unusually complex, requiring careful investigation and accident reconstruction.
Contact the truck accident lawyers at The Lawrence Firm, PSC, now so that we can start investigating the accident immediately.
The truck accidents lawyers at The Lawrence Firm, PSC, have the experience and knowledge to deal with all the complex factors. We bring a wide range of capabilities to each truck accident.
- Ability to investigate and reconstruct complicated commercial truck accidents
- Understanding of federal trucking regulations including driver safety training, truck maintenance logs, driver logs
- Ability to determine and explore third-party liabilities in commercial truck accidents
- Knowledge of medical conditions plus a network of medical specialists who serve as consultants and expert witnesses
- Nurse on staff – registered nurse including a nurse/attorney and will consult other medical professionals and experts when necessary
- Resources necessary to investigate, develop, and try a major truck accident case
- Technical ability to use video re-enactments, simulation, and animation technologies to show accident causes or medical consequences
The Lawrence Firm, PSC, has handled hundreds of personal injury and wrongful death cases in northern Kentucky and southwest Ohio. Our experienced attorneys and dedicated paralegal and support staff have a commitment to each client. Our truck accident law firm knows how to investigate your case, present a full report of your losses, and obtain the insurance settlement or trial judgment that will help you recover.
The Lawrence Firm, PSC, represents seriously injured people and the families of wrongful death victims.
Contact The Lawrence Firm, PSC ∙ Free Initial Consultations
Talk with a lawyer from our firm today. We can discuss your case, your rights and options and the best way to proceed. Call us at 800-698-4054 or contact us online to schedule your free initial consultation.