Get Help For Medical Malpractice Injuries And Illnesses
Medical malpractice is one of the leading causes of death and injury in the United States. In 2016, researchers determined that medical malpractice was actually the third leading cause of death. It leaves families devastated, both financially and emotionally, from the premature, unnecessary, and preventable deaths of their loved ones. Those who survive medical malpractice are often left with debilitating, severe and life-long injuries.
At The Lawrence Firm, our attorneys are dedicated to representing victims of medical malpractice and their families throughout northern Kentucky and southwest Ohio.
Did You Know?
- Most medical malpractice injuries occur during evenings, weekends, and holidays and in the first two weeks of July when residents begin their residency.
- Five% of all doctors commit 95% of all medical errors.
- Every year, 200,000-400,000 people die as a result of medical mistakes.
- Anyone can become a victim of medical malpractice, even members of the medical profession.
We handle claims of:
- Professional negligence: Numerous medical professionals may be involved in your case. Physicians can make diagnostic errors. Surgeons all too frequently commit surgical errors, and anesthesia errors also are common. Nurses, pharmacists, anesthesiologists and lab technicians can also make serious mistakes or negligent errors.
- Hospital mistakes: Although emergency room errors are the most common hospital errors, defective medical equipment, staff and nursing negligence, medical record and documentation negligence, pharmacy negligence, and other administrative errors can be catastrophic for hospital patients.
- Medication errors: Whenever a doctor prescribes a drug, several problems can arise: prescriptions are improperly written, pharmacies commit medication errors, labels are created incorrectly and nurses can make mistakes in administering drugs.
We are highly experienced with the complexity of medical malpractice cases and are dedicated to helping victims and families recover maximum compensation as permitted by law for their suffering and losses.
How Our Attorneys Work
Our attorneys will take the time to listen to your story. We are sensitive to these problems, sympathetic to our clients; and after so many years of experience, we are able to quickly and effectively assess medical malpractice cases. Lawyers from our firm will work to identify responsible parties and begin gathering and preparing the evidence for your case. We will contact witnesses, relevant experts and other professionals who will work with us to demonstrate your damages and prove your case.
We advocate for victims and their families following serious, catastrophic and fatal medical malpractice in recovering the financial compensation they need to begin to restore their lives.
At The Lawrence Firm, we are lawyers who understand the stress that you are facing, including the piling medical bills, lost wages, health issues and other strains associated with your injuries. It is our intention to properly assess your losses and damages to ensure a recovery commensurate with those significant costs. At our firm, you will be represented by compassionate, experienced legal professionals that are understanding toward medical malpractice victims and their families.
We work to recover financial compensation for our clients in addition to working toward improving health care so the mistakes that injure our clients are not repeated. We want to see medical errors reduced or eliminated by holding all negligent parties and organizations responsible and liable.