Meet Our Attorneys
Anne L. Gilday
- Personal Injury – Plaintiffs 40%
- Products Liability 40%
- Medical Malpractice 20%
Anne attended the College of Charleston in South Carolina as an undergraduate receiving a B.A. in Political Science in 2000. She then attended Salmon P. Chase College of Law, where she followed in her father’s footsteps to become a lawyer. Throughout law school, Anne worked at The Lawrence Firm as a law clerk and joined the firm as an attorney upon graduation. She is licensed in both Ohio and Kentucky. Over the years, she has successfully represented individuals and their families, who have suffered injuries and death from medical negligence, personal injury, nursing home negligence, defective products and pharmaceutical drugs.
She currently serves as a Board Member of the Ohio Association for Justice and an Officer of the Southwest Ohio Trial Lawyers Association. Both are organizations that strive to preserve individuals’ Constitutional rights and protect access to the civil justice system through advocacy in the Courthouse and the Statehouse.
A native of Cincinnati, Anne currently resides in Anderson Township with her husband and her dog, Remy. She loves spending time with her family and friends, traveling, reading and cooking.
- Salmon P. Chase College of Law, Highland Heights, Kentucky
- J.D. – 2003
- College of Charleston
- B.A. – 2000
- Major: Political Science
- Ohio, 2003
- Kentucky, 2004
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Ohio, 2011
- U.S. District Court Western District of Kentucky, 2014
U.S. District Court Eastern District of Kentucky, 2019
Supreme Court of the United States, 2019
- Southwest Ohio Trial Lawyers Association, Officer and Board Member
- Ohio Association for Justice, Board Member
- Cincinnati Bar Association, Member
- Kentucky Bar Association, Member
- Kentucky Justice Association, Member
- American Association for Justice, Member
- Super Lawyers Rising Star 2013-2018
Kentucky Super Lawyer, 2020-2022
Ohio Super Lawyer, 2021-2022
- Bolch Judicial Institute- Mass-Tort MDL Certificate, 2019
- Delta Delta Delta
- Personal Injury- Plaintiffs 45%
- Medical Malpractice 30%
- Products Liability 25%
You Pay No Fees Unless We Win!
We are happy to offer a free consultation to evaluate your case. If you hire us as your legal counsel, we will represent you on a contingency-fee basis. You will pay no attorneys’ fees unless we recover financial damages.