The Lawrence Firm Attorneys Handle Personal Injury And Wrongful Death Claims
A personal injury may lead to devastating physical consequences as well as significant financial costs that can affect victims for the rest of their lives. When you make the decision to file a personal injury claim, you must protect rights and ensure that your attorney is effective in resolving your case. You only have one opportunity to recover for your injuries.
At The Lawrence Firm, PSC, we are dedicated to assisting the victims and families of catastrophic injuries and wrongful death recover maximum compensation as permitted by law.
Contact us today online or by telephone at 800-698-4054 to arrange a consultation with an experienced Kentucky or Ohio personal injury lawyer. We have law offices in Covington, Kentucky and Cincinnati, Ohio.
Assert your rights and protect your financial interests with legal advocates you can trust. Our attorneys will work to recover medical expenses, health care needs, lost wages and compensation for your pain and suffering.
Personal injury claims can be highly complex, involving insurance companies, multiple defendants and expert witnesses. Our attorneys are seasoned in handling a variety of personal injury claims, and we apply our skills, experience and dedication to ensure the best possible results for our clients.
A Diverse Personal Injury Practice
We represent clients in a wide range of injury matters, including:
- Catastrophic injuries: While all of our clients’ injuries are important to us, some can be rightly classified as “catastrophic,” including injuries resulting in paralysis or loss of limb. Some major brain and spinal cord injuries fall into this category as well. Serious burn injuries are also catastrophic, as they are among the most painful injuries a person could suffer, and they often involve lifelong scarring and disfigurement.
- Injuries to children: For most parents, seeing their children suffer serious injuries is one of the most tragic things imaginable. Our lawyers are here to offer compassionate understanding and a fierce pursuit of justice for your family’s losses.
- Fatal injuries: Our attorneys represent the families and estates of those who have suffered wrongful death.
Our attorneys will:
- Fully investigate the cause of your accident to identify responsible parties
- Request and collect medical records and medical bills
- Contact insurance companies to make sure that medical bills are paid and handle all conversations with insurance adjusters
- Retain accident reconstruction experts, medical doctors, psychologists, therapists and other experts who can help to demonstrate your injuries and financial loss
- Contact police officers, make copies of accident reports and secure witnesses to testify on your behalf
- Take photographs of the accident scene and injuries to demonstrate necessary coverage for your injuries
- If necessary, we will meet you in the home or in the hospital to accommodate your needs
Contact The Lawrence Firm, PSC ∙ Free Initial Consultations
If you or a loved one has been injured due to negligence of any kind, our lawyers are here to protect your rights. Contact us online today or by telephone at 800-698-4054 to arrange a consultation with an experienced attorney.