Auto Accident Litigation By Experienced Lawyers
When you have been in a car accident that resulted in serious injuries, you can be sure the insurance company will want to settle as quickly as possible, for as little as possible. Serious injuries are complex, and can result in a lifetime of continuing medical treatment or even the need for personal care in the case of brain damage, amputations, severe burn injuries from an explosion or paralysis (paraplegia or quadriplegia) from a spinal cord injury.
If you or a family member has suffered serious personal injuries in a car accident, make sure you have an experienced auto accidents law firm on your side as soon as possible – while the evidence is fresh.
How Our Lawyers Fight For Accident Victims
At The Lawrence Firm, PSC, our lawyers will prevent the insurance company from taking advantage of you. Insurance companies have a great deal of accident claims experience on their side. You need an attorney on your side from a law firm that has successfully handled hundreds of personal injury insurance claims.
- We have a nurse on staff and will consult other medical professionals and experts when necessary. We will assess the personal injury damages you have suffered.
- We will investigate the accident to determine all liable parties.
- If necessary, we will reconstruct the accident to show how it happened.
- We will look at the long-term effects of your injuries. Will you be disabled? Will you need personal care? Will you need additional surgery or treatment?
- Our attorneys will determine your lost wages and other financial losses.
- We will bring experience in all types of motor vehicle accidents (ATV wrecks, motorcycle crashes, truck accidents, car wrecks) in your case.
- Our law firm will not pressure you to settle quickly. We have the financial resources to build a solid case on your behalf and make sure you receive a settlement that will cover your needs.
Contact The Lawrence Firm, PSC, Today For A Free Consultation
Once you have sought out appropriate medical care, the first thing you should do is talk over your case with an experienced attorney. We offer free consultations from our offices in Covington, Kentucky and Cincinnati, Ohio. Call us today at 800-698-4054 or email us to schedule your free initial consultation.