When Medical Devices Harm People, Our Attorneys Fight Back
Defective medical device injuries occur far too frequently. In many cases, victims of these devices feel that they have no recourse, no meaningful way to fight back and obtain the compensation they deserve for the injuries and injustices they have suffered.
We are here to help. At The Lawrence Firm, our lawyers are experienced and well-versed in complex litigation involving a range of dangerous and defective knee replacements and other medical devices. We have offices in Covington, Kentucky, and Cincinnati, Ohio.
Our attorneys take a personalized, compassionate approach to serving our clients’ needs and an aggressive approach to getting them the compensation they deserve.
We represent clients in mass tort litigation for clients injured by:
- Duodenoscope and endoscope procedures: Long, extended tubes used internally to give doctors visibility in invasive procedures, often leading to internal perforation and serious infections
- The use of catheters in invasive procedures: Catheters, used in many invasive procedures, can cause internal infections and perforation if not sterilized or used properly.
- Transvaginal mesh: Transvaginal mesh is an extremely dangerous device used to help women suffering from uterine prolapse and incontinence. The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) recently reclassified transvaginal mesh as a significantly dangerous medical device.
- IVC filters: These filters are inserted into the bloodstream to capture certain blood clots and prevent them from traveling to the heart and lungs, but pieces of these filters can break away and cause significant problems.
- DePuy hip and knee replacements: Defective DePuy hip, knee and other joint replacement devices are known to result in serious complications, including fissures in the devices that allow microscopic metal fragments to enter the bloodstream and cause infections and other serious complications.
We have a wealth of medical knowledge and experience, as well as 40 years of experience serving clients as attorneys. Our lawyers can uncover instances of medical malpractice and dangerous medical devices causing serious illnesses and injuries. We will walk you through the legal process and fight to help you obtain the compensation you deserve.
Contact The Lawrence Firm ∙ Free Initial Consultations
Talk with a lawyer from our firm if you have been hurt by any medical device. We can talk about your case and discuss the best way to proceed. Call us at 800-698-4054 or email us to schedule your free initial consultation.