Meet Our Attorneys
Mr. Korbee has been in practice since 1977. He has litigated cases involving death or serious permanent injury from medical malpractice and vehicle crashes in federal and state courts of Ohio and Kentucky. He has obtained settlements in excess of a million dollars in both states. In 2010 and 2011, Cincinnati Magazine recognized him as an Ohio Super Lawyer. Before joining The Lawrence Firm in 1994, he worked extensively in the areas of labor and employment law. In 1992 he served as Chairman of the Labor and Employment Committee of the Cincinnati Bar Association. While the major focus of his work is currently personal injury and medical malpractice, he still serves as general counsel of a labor organization. He resides in Louisville where he is active in supporting the social justice missions of St. William Church. He is a lifelong fan of the Reds and Xavier basketball.
- Wood & Lamping, Associate, 1981 to 1994
- Korbee & Korbee, Associate, 1977 to 1981
- University of Cincinnati College of Law, Cincinnati, Ohio
- J.D. – 1977
- Xavier University, Cincinnati, Ohio
- B.S. – 1970
- Honors: cum laude
- Kentucky Bar Association, Member
- Kentucky Justice Association, Member
- Cincinnati Bar Association
Current Employment Positions
- Of Counsel
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Kentucky
- U.S. District Court Western District of Kentucky
- U.S. Court of Appeals 6th Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Named to the Ohio Super Lawyers list
- Producer/Host “Ask Your Lawyer” weekly TV show WKRC-TV 19, 1982 to 1985
- The Gardens of Eastern Parkway Owners’ Association Inc., Present
You Pay No Fees Unless We Win!
We are happy to offer a free consultation to evaluate your case. If you hire us as your legal counsel, we will represent you on a contingency-fee basis. You will pay no attorneys’ fees unless we recover financial damages.