Meet Our Attorneys
Michael D. Gilday has represented injured individuals and their families for over 40 years. He was a Chief Hearing Officer of the Southwest Region of the Industrial Commission for 28 years, where he adjudicated and settled disputed workers’ compensation cases. When he retired from the Industrial Commission in 2006, he continued to represent clients who had suffered injuries as a result of negligence. He has also served as a mediator in approximately 100 workers’ compensation claims since 2006. He joined The Lawrence Firm as Of Counsel in 2019, where he enjoys working with his daughter, Anne. He resides in Cincinnati with his wife. In his free time, he enjoys playing golf with his friends and traveling to warm weather destinations.
- Salmon P. Chase College of Law, Highland Heights, Kentucky
- J.D. – 1977
- University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, Ohio
- B.S. – 1973
- Cincinnati Bar Association
- Southwest Ohio Trial Lawyers Association
Current Employment Positions
- Of Counsel
- Ohio, 1977
- The Ohio Academy of Trial Lawyers Outstanding Public Employee of the Year Award 1982
- Martindale-Hubbard Peer Review Rating “AV Preeminent”
You Pay No Fees Unless We Win!
We are happy to offer a free consultation to evaluate your case. If you hire us as your legal counsel, we will represent you on a contingency-fee basis. You will pay no attorneys’ fees unless we recover financial damages.