Meet Our Attorneys
Jill Gustafson has been representing catastrophically injured clients for the last 25 years. Ms. Gustafson received her Bachelors of Science in Nursing from the Ohio State University. She became a Registered Nurse and worked a number of years in Nursing at Riverside Methodist Hospital in Columbus Ohio and with Traveling Nurses. She graduated cum laude from the University of Akron College of Law. She joined the Lawrence Firm in 1991.
Ms. Gustafson has been involved with American Association of Justice (AAJ), Ohio Association of Justice (OAJ), Kentucky Association of Justice (KJA), the Cincinnati Bar Association, Northern Kentucky Bar Association. She also is a past member of the Board of Trustees (OAJ).
For the past 25 years Ms. Gustafson has devoted the majority of her life to the representation of clients of all ages from birth through adulthood, catastrophically injured as a result of negligence of hospitals and healthcare providers, including Physicians, nurses, pharmacists and others. Ms. Gustafson views her work as an extension of her nursing career, advocating for the patient, a basic tenet of the nursing and health care.
When not working, Ms. Gustafson enjoys spending her time with her daughter, friends and family. She is an avid Ohio State Buckeye fan and enjoys sporting events in support of the Buckeyes.
- Riverside Methodist Hospital , Registered Nurse, 1980 to 1990
- University of Akron School of Law, Akron, Ohio
- J.D. – 1990
- Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio
- B.S.N. – 1980
- Major: Nursing
- Cincinnati Bar Association, Member
- Ohio Bar Association, Member
- American Association for Justice, Member
- Ohio Academy of Trial Lawyers Board of Trustees, Member
- Kentucky Justice Association, Member
- Kentucky Bar Association, Member
Current Employment Positions
- Ohio, 1990
- Kentucky, 2004
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Ohio, 2004
- Missing the Beat: Failure to Diagnose Heart attack cases, Trial Magazine, September, 1996
You Pay No Fees Unless We Win!
We are happy to offer a free consultation to evaluate your case. If you hire us as your legal counsel, we will represent you on a contingency-fee basis. You will pay no attorneys’ fees unless we recover financial damages.