- Taking Benicar? Beware of potentially deadly side effects: It is important to understand the various warning signs of complications associated with Benicar that could be serious or even fatal.
- How to prove a doctor committed errors during delivery: One of the most significant challenges in birth injury claims involves establishing that the doctor committed errors. However, there are some clear signs that can indicate errors in birth injury cases.
- Report: unneeded surgeries affect thousands each year: A surprising USA Today report shows that an alarming number of unnecessary surgeries occur every year.
- Kentucky patients misdiagnosed by trusted physicians: Although most Americans trust their physicians, more than 12 million Americans are misdiagnosed in outpatient care every year.
- Recent studies warn of the fatal effects of testosterone supplements: Due to an aggressive and successful advertising campaign, testosterone supplements are widely accepted by many American males, but a Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA) study suggests fatal consequences from testosterone supplements.
- Antidepressant drug Zoloft allegedly causes birth defects: There have been numerous allegations, lawsuits and medical studies suggesting that Zoloft could be linked to birth defects when taken by pregnant women.